Take ownership of the business leading the way forward for the next generation of Aussie farmers. Vibrant team, work anywhere, set your schedule.
Are you ready to lead the growth of investment in the next generation of Australian farmers?
Cultivate Farms is investing $500m alongside the best next-generation Australians in the next 10 years. We need a business owner who will help us demonstrate how investment in farmers is the best way to make a landscape-scale impact across Australia which rejuvenates regional communities while producing healthy food.
Join our vibrant change-making team, work from anywhere and set your own schedule.
We are looking for people who:
- Have successfully built, run or been exposed to start-up/ small business operations, and want to take ownership and leadership of a business.
- Love executing the details whilst building the big picture.
- Have outstanding commercial acumen and can apply this to building successful companies.
- Are passionate about and know how to drive sales, profit and growth
- Have a high standard of excellence and strong work ethic
- Have a passion for and delivery track record in digital marketing
- Have a desire to expand their knowledge base in their field
- Love leading, making decisions and running business operations for commercial success
- Have managed communities of 5,000 +.
- Great at relationships and partnerships
- Can work autonomously, leading a remote team
- Get a buzz out of making a sale and getting great media attention.
What makes Cultivate Farms great?
- Our work environment is healthy, fun and challenging, filled with purpose, passion and innovation.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Have a truly supportive team.
- We constantly challenge each other to grow professionally and personally.
- We support you in whatever goals you have. If you see an opportunity and can make a sound business case for it, we will support you.
- Access to prestigious investor networks, and entrepreneur resources.
- Coaching in business management, agriculture, finance, and other interest areas relevant to the business.
Our ideal candidate
This role is ideal for someone who had previous experience successfully founding and/or building and running successful companies and ventures, to scale up to highly competent companies. Able to move seamlessly from strategy to practical tasks of all manner, you will enjoy variety and have a full grasp of all operations. You are a forward-thinking, execution-focussed and commercially driven, savvy person. Deadlines and KPIs are not intimidating but motivating. You relish getting things done right and know how to get administration done efficiently, before getting on with delivery for your customers. Highly organised, you enjoy monitoring actions and plans and working to support a vibrant and entrepreneurial Board. Success will be driven by your commercial acumen, ability to focus and execute the plan, attention to detail, ability to sell and ability to be resourceful and solve problems on the fly.
You are laser focussed on goals and can stick to a plan, but also understand a start-up environment requires patience and agility. You love the behind the scenes role and making others the hero, but can also step into the spotlight when required. If this sounds like you and you are looking for the opportunity to use your talents to take Cultivate Farms to the next level of success, we want you to join our team.
How to Apply
See the position description attached.
Applications are now open for this very exciting new position and will close 30 July 2022 or until a suitable candidate is found.
To apply, please send the following to Sam@cultivate.org.au: